Thursday, December 17, 2009

Snowman

Ok, here are the 2 finished snowmen. I did add blush which made him a lot cuter and I added some jingle bells to his scarf.
I'd like to find some cuter fleece next time. This is what happens when you wait till the last minute and you get the basics.

Well, here is craft #2. He is still in the works also. I got this idea from Family Fun magazine, I think, 2 years ago. I just found the key-hole shaped, brick paver at Menard's this summer. I bought 12 of them-just in case. He looks kinda plain and boring. I'm trying to figure out how to jazz him up a bit. I want to add some blush to his cheeks and maybe an embellishment to his scarf. Some googly eyes instead of the plain black ones? I don't know. We are giving these to O's teachers.




Finished item soon to follow......

No comments:

Post a Comment