Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yesss, I finally got to make 'em...

After boring my facebook friends to tears with my posts of a never ending search for bottle caps, I finally found some and got to make these magnets. I'm on vacation right now visiting family and right before I left I got my Family Fun magazine and saw the idea. I thought how easy this was going to be. Well, little did I know that I wouldn't be able to find bottle caps anywhere in the local craft stores. So, I resorted to buy them online later when I got home. Then after days of frustration, my dad informs me that there is a local beer/wine supply place--they had them-a gross for $3.70. Cheap! I was all excited and then I realized after I bought them, that they have this raised, sealant in them and they won't come out. I thought, this isn't going to work. But, I tried it anyway, and IT WORKED! These are so fun and easy and I can't wait to make more!
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment