Monday, October 24, 2011

Trunk or Treat




 My daughters school had their Trunk or Treat on Friday night.  This was our first time doing this.  I decorated the back of our truck and my husband passed out the candy.  I was a volunteer, so, needless to say, I didn't get any pictures.  I was to busy running around.  I did take these before we left.  
I wanted a theme and I had a few in mind and narrowed it down to this.  Who doesn't love 'It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown'?  I know I DO!  All I did was paint a huge piece of cardboard for the backdrop and  used some cornstalks and some pumpkins to make the pumpkin patch that Linus waits in for the Great Pumpkin to arrive.  We were the only cutesy trunk there.  The rest were decorated with ghosts and goblins and lights.  I tallied the votes for Best Decorated Trunk and we only got 3 votes.  Sooo, looks like next year, I may be decorating differently.  More scary/spooky?  
 Here is a picture of my husband, Charlie Brown.  The kids loved his costume!  My kids are Glinda the Good Witch and Strawberry Shortcake-minus their hats at the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment