Sunday, February 5, 2012

Halloween: Kid #1

 I made these cupcakes for my daughter's Halloween party at school.  I found the FREE printables here.  They turned out so cute!


 When I saw this idea, I just knew I had to do it.  I couldn't find any bigger size coffee filters anywhere, so, I called my local Starbucks and told them what I needed and wanted to do, they wanted to give me some.  So, I picked them up and they gave my daughter a free hot chocolate too.  We bought a bag of candy and put them in the filters and then tied them up with white ribbon.  Then, we just stuck the ghost head inside.


My daughter was Glinda the Good Witch.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I don't get many trick or treaters, so I try to make something cute to put the candy in. This year I've made little FRANKENSTEIN PUMPKINS WITH SKITTLE BRAINS. These cute ghosts are going to be my cuties for next year. Thanks for sharing these cute ghost candy holders.

    ReplyDelete