Monday, February 21, 2011

Teacher's gift #1

 I saw this great idea on Living Locurto and The DIY Dish and thought this would be cute for my 3 year old daughter to give to her teachers.   I kinda used a combination of both ideas.  I actually could not find gingerbread mix in any store.
I found the gingerbread towel at Hobby Lobby, the gingerbread cookie cutter at Michael's and the cookie magazine at Walmart.  The free printable tag pulls it all together for a great gift!  
 My 4yo and I dropped  my 3yo off at school and then went to Starbucks and put the bags together.  Yes, this was kinda last minute for me and I brought in the scissors and ribbon too.  She sipped on hot chocolate while I put them together.  We had about 45 minutes before we had to be back to my daughter's school for her Christmas program.  She then gave the bags to her teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment