Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Christmas treats

For my daughter's Christmas program, each parent was to bring 2 dozen cookies, cupcakes, whatever.  I knew I was going to bake the cupcake Christmas ornaments below, but, when I saw these, they literally screamed my name!  Aren't they the cutest thing ever?  I saw the idea here and ordered the snowman heads from here.  They are built with mini donuts, donut holes and mini chocolate chips for the buttons.  I used frosting to put everything together.  It was a little nerve wracking taking them to school-I was afraid they were going to fall apart, but, they survived!

These cupcakes I spotted in a kids holiday baking book at Crate & Barrel.  I was just browsing thru it and I snapped a photo with my phone.  Not sure if that is legal or not, since I didn't buy the book.  
Here are the little guys sitting on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment