Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day


I found this fabulous idea here to do for Father's Day. You take wide popsicle sticks, line them up evenly, tape the back with scotch tape on the top and bottom, flip it over and glue your announcement/photo on there. Lay it between something heavy for 24 hrs. (at least I did), then, take the tape off the back, using another stick, line it up and use an Xacto knife to slice thru to give you individual pieces. And there you have it-a puzzle of sorts. We gave it to daddy the day before in his card. It was to spell out what we were going to do for FD.

Here he is trying to put it all together. He did mess up a few times. I'm like, that doesn't make sense. LOL!

Here is the finished product and this is where we were headed on FD.

I also baked some cupcakes-what else would you expect? I wanted to make it look like grass for the golf balls, so I got the tip for doing it (233) and it was a pain in the you know what. I was squeezing pretty hard and it was barely coming out. So, I gave up and did only one cupcake. I was on a time schedule here. So, I went back to my trusty other tips.........
I found the Father's Day printables here.

No comments:

Post a Comment