Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last day of school

Here are the necklaces that we made for O's teachers for the last day of school. There were sooo many cute ideas out there in blogland, I wasn't sure which one I wanted to do. (I can never make up my mind!) Then, I came across this and thought how cute and different. I've never made jewelry in my life, so I was a little hesitant if I could do this and I hoped that they turned out alright. Unfortunately, I didn't have any supplies for this project, so, I had to buy everything.

All in all, I think they turned out pretty great! I even wore it for a bit to see how it looked. NICE! The picture above, I bought a premade necklace, the one below is from suede that I cut myself and clipped on the jewelry attachments to.


I put them on a tag made from my Cricut machine and strung them through the hole and then we were able to write our note on there. Then we just popped them into a clear party favor bag and tied with ribbon.

P.S. Sorry my pictures aren't the best-my camera and photography skills are not the greatest.

1 comment: