Monday, August 16, 2010

Xanadu part II - am I really that old?

Ok, I have not watched Xanadu yet like I said I was going to do. I actually don't even own the DVD. I thought I could easily buy it somewhere. I was at a Target a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd check there. I figured they wouldn't have it, but, just thought I'd check. Nope, they didn't have it. So, I figured Best Buy has to have it. So, I was in a Target today and this time I thought I'd ask the guy working there. He's like, 'how do you spell that..Z..' I said X-a-n-a-d-u. He obviously has never heard of it and I didn't feel like getting into it with him. They didn't have it. Across the street was Best Buy, so I ran in there and asked the young guy working there if they had Xanadu and he said, I'll check. He took 2 steps and turned back around and said, 'I don't know what that is'. I laughed! He hadn't heard of it either. I said to him, it's a rollerskating movie with Olivia Newton-John circa 1980. You probably aren't old enough to know. They didn't have it. Guess I have to buy it online. I had my good laugh for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment